Did you apply for ad-hoc staff for the 2023 general census, and your application status is showing “pending”? If yes, you are in the right place to resolve that. Today, April 19th, 2023, it’s my pleasure to share with you how to recheck your application status if in the past it was showing “pending.” i advice to you that you did not rush read the step by steps below to recheck your application status it may be change from pending to approved wish you all the best.
Here are the steps to follow
1. Step 1: Click on the link address https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
2. Step 2: Click on Check “Application Status“
3. Step 3: “Enter Your Application Code” or NIN Number in the provided space
4. Step 4: Click on “PROCEED” give some minutes to load
5. Step 5: Check “Application Status: Pending or Approved“
Stay with us at Haskenews.com.ng for more updates regarding NPC recruitment of Adhoc staff.
NPC Training Update: Important Notice for Enumerators and Supervisors Training The link to check the training venues across the federation will be made available very soon.NPC Classroom things to note
1. Your Android phone is compulsory… get enough data bundles on it.
2. No food for any trainees during recess or break time, but you shall be paid for it after training.
3. Nursing mothers are strictly not allowed.
4. Coming late in the morning is an avenue to sieve you out of the main test or exam.
5. Training commences by 8.30 am and is likely to end by 6 pm every day.
6. The WhatsApp group is compulsory for any class to which you belong or find yourself during the course of the training.
7. Facilitators are to possess the skills to pedagogue the basics for better delivery.
8. PDA is the power… Please, you should know how to operate an Android phone, Sirs or Ma’am. These are just the snippets to note before you enter the game.