The goal of Zumunta Association National Scholarship Program (ZNSP) is to provide financial support to qualified Northerners who are interested in pursuing a baccalaureate (bachelor’s) degree in selected areas of education in Nigerian universities.
2023 Scholarship Application is Open.
Must be from one of the Nineteen Northern States and Federal Capital Territory.
Areas Eligible for Funding:
Science, Engineering and Technology, Medicine and Pharmacy, Business, Computer Science and Communications Technology, Vocational and Industrial Technology Education, Agriculture.
- Letter of admission into a degree program offered by any Nigerian university recognized by the National University Commission (NUC)
- JAMB (or its equivalent) result with a passing grade or WAEC (or its equivalent) or Internal University and College exams
- Financial need: Applicant must show evidence of financial need through lack of public support (scholarship) or annual family income or any other appropriate document.
- Application Form: must be completed. (Application Form IS FREE. Zumunta does not charge fees for application form).
- A short essay of two pages on the “Importance of area of study to Northern Nigeria.”
Method of Application:
Completed application form with all required documents and upload to Zumunta Scholarship Application Page.
Go to Zumunta website Zumunta Scholarship Page, complete an application form and send it, then mail all required documents. You must send required documents (as outlined in the selection criteria) no later than May 31, 2023 for your application to be considered.
You must send required documents (as outlined in the selection criteria) before the established DEADLINE for your application to be considered. Deadline is May 31, 2023
Important: Please Read
- Zumunta Association National Scholarship Program reserves the right to verify all documents and information presented in the application.
- Any false document/information automatically disqualifies the applicant.
- Application received after the deadline will not be considered
Email: [email protected]
Method of Application
You may also download the form here and follow the manual instruction for submission: