The Federal Ministry of Education’s Federal Scholarship Board in Abuja is accepting applications for the 2024/2025 Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). Interested Nigerian applicants can apply online through the provided links.
Applicants must have a 1st Class or 2nd Upper Division for Masters in their 1st Degree, while 2nd Class lower is accepted for PhD candidates. They must also possess an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate and have received at least two admissions from UK universities. PhD candidates must attach a supporting statement from the UK university.
The application portal will open on September 5th, 2023, and close on October 17th, 2023. The application is free of charge, and no money is required. For more information, interested applicants can contact the Federal Scholarship Board Management.
APPLICATION FOR THE 2024/2025 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP PLAN (CSFP)
All interested Nigerian applicants are advised to visit the websites below:
i. Masters Candidates:https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-mastersscholarships/
• Applicants must have 1st Class or 2nd Upper Division for Masters in 1st Degree and 2nd Class lower is accepted for PhD candidates.
• NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate.
• Applicants must have gotten at least two admissions from UK Universities.
• Applicants must print out their completed application form before submitting it online
• PhD candidates must attach a supporting statement from the UK University.
• The application portal will open on 5th of September,2023 and close on
Tuesday, 17th October, 2023
• Note: application is free of charge and no money is required.
• For more information contact us 09124516750, 09082454557
FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD MANAGEMENT.