AIO Boot: Create a USB boot with Windows, Linux and Android applications
AIO Boot may be a user-friendly and easy-to-use tool that will assist you to build a USB boot that allows you to install dozens of various features and tools.
You should use FAT32 partitions to support boot in UEFI mode. However, be aware that some operating systems such as Bitdefender, Fedora,, and Gentoo do not support booting to NTFS partitions.
As is well known, NTFS partitions can store files larger than 4GB. So you can store large files, such as backups, VHD files … and you can use more than 4GB for Android-x86, Remix OS, Phoenix OS and WifiSlax 4.12.
Therefore, in this case, we should use the NTFS or exFAT format. You need to enter a size for the FAT32 partition. The rest of the space will be used for NTFS / exFAT partitions. In our presentation, we will proceed to the simplest way of installation.
We use a USB stick with as much capacity as possible, in which we install the applications that interest us so that when we boot from there we can run various operating systems from Windows to Android as well as many other security applications and programs.
1. Download the application and plug-in our USB stick to any USB port. It would be nice to have it configured as FAT 32 before, but we can do that in the next step (step 2)
2. Run the application, select our stick as the destination and click on O.K.
3. Once the installation is complete, we will see the application menu.
4. Click on the Integration field and select Select Pack exactly what we want to instil in our stick.
From there and after Select Files we select the relevant ISO file from our computer and press O.K to start the installation. After the installation of the application, we have selected is complete, if we have to go through and another we follow exactly the same procedure and so on.
5. Once we have finished recording, we can click on the Tools button and click on TEST BOOT. There we can see our interface exactly as it would appear at the startup of our computer.
6. You do not have to install all the applications you want at the same time. Simply open USB at any time and run the AIOCreator executable to add new applications every time.