The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
2) The online application portal will be open for a period of six weeks from 29th November 2021 to 10th January 2022. Interested applicants are to log on to the Nigeria Police Online recruitment portal and complete the applicable registration form within the specified period.
3) METHOD OF APPLICATION
i) Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a functional Email Address and valid Phone Number before they commence the application;
ii) Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
iv) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
v) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
4) Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general Requirements:
a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
c) Applicants must be aged between 17- 25 years.
d) Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
5) Any applicant suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
a) Impediment in speech
b) Knock knees
d) Bent knees. i.e. knees that cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
e) Deformed hands that cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
f) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
g) Amputation of any part of the body
6) The applicants that meet the above requirements and successfully complete their online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Command, from 10th January 2022 to 24th January 2022.
7) Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
i. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails.
9) For any inquiry, complaints, or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to [email protected]
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE