Steps to Accept Nirsal Loan; We are pleased to inform you that Nirsal Micro-finance Bank (NMFB) Non-Interest Banking, NIB Loan has commenced the loan approval to applicants for the ongoing loan application for SME’s, Households and AGSMEIS.
Do you wonder and want to know how you can generate the acceptance letter and accept the loan offer? If your answer to these questions is yes, then read further below for answers and guide on how you can acceptance your NFMB NIBLoans Offer.
Things you need to note.
- First, you should take note of the following:here is every need for you to check your status to ascertain if you are still on the right path to receiving your covid-19-support loan.
How to Accept Nirsal NIBLoan Offer
To accept and get your NIB Loan Funds Disbursed to you, you need to first accept the offer of the loan when you receive an SMS of the approval of your application.
This is the second phase of the NIRSAL NIBLoans which requires you to do the following when you received a notification that your loan has been approved:
- Generate the Offer Letter and accept it
- Generate the Undertaking to Buy Agreement and accept it
- Input the details of the items to be financed. This must conform with the approved amount as shown on your offer letter.
- You will finally attach invoices for all the items to be financed.
Below are the steps guide you on how to carry out this acceptance of the loan offer on the Nirsal non-interest loan portal.
- Visit the NIBLOAN Portal via https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/ or the link sent to you in the SMS, it looks like https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhouseholdofferletter/TCFNXXXXXX
- Select Returning to Check Application Status
- Input your BVN and Last Name as it is arranged on your BVN.
- Skip the Application Reference Number field
- Check the Security Box (Google Captcha)
- Proceed to click on Submit
- Source: opportunitieshub