Digital Skills Nigeria (DSN) is a partnership between Microsoft, the Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, Tech4Dev, and other stakeholders. It aims to offer digital skills training to young Nigerians aged 16-35, covering a range of levels from basic literacy to advanced training.
Aim and Benefits of DSN Digital Skills Training
Institutional Strengthening: Build institutional capacity for federal MDAs to deliver on skilling and employability by increasing the technology competence of the civil service.
Youth Employability Upskilling: Create a more employable youth population, reducing unemployment and underemployment across the country.
Requirements for DSN Digital Skills Training Qualification
1. The Digital Skills Nigeria Basic Digital Literacy
The Basic Digital Skilling component of the Digital Skill Nigeria program provides you with the opportunity to get an endorsed certificate for your Basic Digital Literacy competence.
- Learning Mode: Self-paced
- Required Learning Duration: 40 hours (Minimum)
- Work with computers
- Access information online
- Communication Online
- Participate Safely and Responsibly Online
- Create Digital Content
- Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel.
2. Digital Skills Nigeria Advanced Certification
The Advanced certification component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program provides training and Industry recognized certification in the following specializations :
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply via the below link address