Forgot iCloud password
Forgot iCloud password: How to get back into the cloud
|iCloud password reset|
Anyone who has forgotten their iCloud password will no longer be able to access the data in their online storage. Without the password, it is not possible to open the cloud. If you have forgotten your password, you have to request a new password in a certain way.
How to unlock iCloud password?
The password of your iCloud is also the password of your Apple ID. All of your Apple services are reliably secured via these. But that also means that if you forget your password, you are initially locked out of all Apple offers. The Apple ID can be restored in just a few steps: It is the personal identification for all Apple services.
New password for the Apple ID
I Forgot iCloud password
Steps to recover My I cloud password
- Open the iCloud website and click the “Forgot your ID or password?” Link below.
- A new page opens. First, enter your Apple ID there and click on “Next“.
- In the next step, select the “Email Authentication” option, you will receive a message to your email address with a link. If you open the URL, you can set a new password for your iCloud account.
- If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click on the link “If you have forgotten your Apple ID, you can search for it here“. Enter your first and last name and your email address here. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you choose the “Answer security questions” option instead, you must first enter your date of birth. If you then answer the security questions you have specified, you can also change your password.