MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is a youth development initiative targeting entrepreneurs aged 18 to 35. The 5-week online program offers tech-enabled skills and masterclasses by industry experts. Participants receive data support, and the top 300 obtain an Equipment Grant totaling N90,000,000. In collaboration with partners like Oracle, KPMG, and Microsoft, the program has been held in 16 states, benefiting 4,036 individuals. The 6th phase, partnered with Microsoft and Meta, aims to train 3,000 youths, enhancing their business and tech capabilities.
Step to apply for the grant
Click on the link address here https://foundation.mtnonline.com/icttraining/ then provides the below information
- First Name
- Email Address
- Phone No.
- Date of Birth
- Then click “Next”
- Country Of Origin
- State Of Origin
- Country Of Residence
- State Of Residence
- Which state is your business located?
- Business Address
- Training Location
- Do you currently own a laptop/tablet/internet enabled mobile phone
- Do you currently own a business
- If yes, what is the nature of business?
- Where do you see your business in 1 year?
- Have you attended any ICT or Entrepreneurship/Business Skills Training?
- Why are you interested in this training
- Rate your knowledge of ICT in the following areas: Social Media; Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point; Internet/Web Usages.
- Educational Qualification
- Tick the box where written as Accept Our Terms and Condition