The Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME) was registered in 1996 as a Business Membership Organization (BMO), to co-ordinate and foster the promotion of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. NASME was jointly conceived by promoters of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the private sector and agencies of the Federal Government of Nigeria, to serve as the apex organization that will coordinate MSME activities and also interact with local and foreign organizations whose services are vital to the development of MSMEs.
NASME 2023 Youth Empowerment Business Scheme: Grab Your Chance to Win N1,000,000 and More!
Are you a young, patriotic, and passionate Nigerian citizen aged 15-29? Here’s an exciting opportunity for you! The NASME 2023 Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition is now open for applications, starting from June 01, 2023, until June 21, 2023.
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for ten (10) exceptional individuals who meet the following criteria:
1. Citizenship: The main applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, aligning with the age range defined in Nigeria’s National Youth Policy for 2019-2023.
2. Residence: The main applicant must reside in any of the 36 States or the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria.
3. Unique Business Solution: Your business should address a unique problem or offer an innovative approach to solving an existing problem. If your business aligns with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or tackles local challenges, it will be given additional consideration.
4. Stage of Business: Your business should be beyond the idea stage and either at the proof of concept stage or early-stage, with you as the full-time entrepreneur driving its growth.
5. Preferred Sectors: We encourage businesses in the following sectors: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Agriculture, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Creatives, or Professional Services.
6. Business Age: Your business should be less than five (5) years old from the date of incorporation.
7. Profitability and Scalability: Your business should be for-profit and demonstrate potential for scaling.
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply via the below link address
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to win N1,000,000 and many more rewards. Apply now and take a step towards realizing your entrepreneurial dreams!