The 2023 Census will be Nigeria’s first digital census and will change how the census is conducted in Nigeria now. This approach started with the demarcation of enumeration areas covering the entire territorial space of Nigeria using mobile handheld devices, geographic information systems (GIS), and satellite imagery to create the digital census maps. The digital frame produced is a major tool for the planning of human and material resources for the Census. This determines the enumerators’ assignment areas and forms the basis for the distribution of materials during the Census. See Census Methodology.
NPC Training Classroom
1. Your smartphone is compulsory: Ensure that you get enough internet data plan.
2. No food for trainees during training recess or break time, but you shall be paid feeding allowance after the training,
3. Nursing mothers are not allowed to participate in the training
4. Late coming or not punctual can disqualify you from the main test or exam.
5. Training commences by 8.30am, and may end by 6pm every day.
6. Belonging to whatsApp group training class is compulsory for the training,
7. Facilitators are to possess the skills to teach the basics topics for better understanding
8. PDA is the power. Ensure that you know how to operate android phones. These are just the snippets to note before you enter the game.
NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
NPC TRAINING UPDATE TIME TABLE FOR SUPERVISORS
AND ENUMERATORS TRAINING 2023
Refresher Training for Data Quality Manager (DOM) and Specialized Workforce (SWF) at state level is from 3rd April-6th April, 2023.
25th April-30th April, 2023 Supervisors and Enumerator Training on Building Numbering and Household listing
May, 2023 Census Night
Census Proper 3rd May, -6 May, 2023
CENSUS ALLOWANCE FOR SUPERVISORS AND ENUMERATORS