The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Each student in a Nigerian University who wins the 2023 Scholarship Award will receive Three Hundred U.S Dollars ($300). A sum of One Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($150) would be awarded to each 1st runner up. The scholarship award will be given in Naira equivalent.
Aim and Benefits of NWAG Scholarship Program
Each Undergraduate student in a Nigerian University who wins the 2023 Scholarship Award will receive Three Hundred U.S Dollars ($300). A sum of One Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($150) would be awarded to each 1st runner up.
Requirements for NWAG Scholarship Program Qualification
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Checkout: How To Write A Scholarship Essay – Scholarship Essay Examples
- Documents Required for Application
- Proof of State of Origin- Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following:
a. Pastor or Imam
b. Village Head
c. Local Government Chairperson
d. University Lecturer or Head of the Department.
- One Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty or School Head of your Department
- Photocopy of your current university student identification.
- A current photograph of yourself.
- An explanation of why you need and why you should receive the scholarship (Not more than one-half typed page).
A type-written, doubled-spaced, two-page easy on:
“Curbing kidnapping epidemic in Nigeria: How did we get there?
In what ways can kidnapping be eradicated in Nigeria?”
How to apply
Interested applicants can read more from
Get the form here