About Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC):
OSOPADEC is inviting applications from students in Tertiary Institutions in Ilaje and Ese Odo local government areas. Applications are for the 2022/2023 academic session.
– Applicants must be indigenes of Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area.
– They must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
– Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Nigerian Law School students can apply.
– Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students, and students from unaccredited institutions are not eligible.
Documents Required for Application:
– One recent Passport Photograph
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– JAMB Admission Letter
– School fees receipts (2022/2023 Academic Session)
– Current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
How to Apply:
– Visit https://osopadecbursaryform.org/ to apply.
– No bank changes allowed after application submission.
– Print out the registration slip.
– Have the slip signed and stamped by the Dean of Students Affairs/HOD.
– Upload the signed slip to complete the registration.