Prof Yemi Osinbajo UNESCO 2023 Innovation To Transform Education Training (ITET) for Young Nigerian Innovators.
ITET is inviting applications for the “Innovation to Transform Education Training – ITET” program, hosted in Lagos, Nigeria, from November 20-24, 2023. This transformative program, organized in collaboration with Future Perspectives and the UNESCO International Institute for Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean (IESALC), aims to empower young representatives with the knowledge and skills needed to drive positive change in Nigeria’s education landscape. Nigeria will be the first country to launch the United Nations Global Youth Initiative (GYI), and Nigeria is seeking 50 exceptional individuals from diverse educational and social backgrounds who demonstrate a passion for EdTech and a commitment to shaping a brighter future for communities. The program encourages aspiring education innovators to apply and embark on a rewarding journey of learning, collaboration, and meaningful impact, aiming to create an equitable and thriving educational environment that uplifts every learner and transforms their lives.
Requirements for Innovation To Transform Education Training (ITET) Qualification
Fall under one of the following categories:
- Pre-service or in-service education stakeholder who is currently studying at higher education institutions with education-focused programs, OR
- Interdisciplinary university student or practitioner who has a crossover interest or projects on education, OR
- Education practitioner at national, provincial, and local levels, OR
- Youth leader from major youth organizations in Nigeria based at higher education.
Candidates must be:
Be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Be aged 18 – 35 years.
- Submit an idea or initial project on EdTech Innovation to Transform Education.
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply via the below link address